|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Can targets see through Disguise Self/Seeming if they beat the investigation check?
- Can a malicious website access the contents of files on a computer?
- Max voltage of capacitor?
- Why can a diamond be broken using a hammer if it's the hardest natural substance known?
- Help with formula for validation rule on user fields
- How do you tell a Facebook friend that they might be on the autism spectrum?
- Why is C++ merging string literals on compilation
- Add multiples of 3 or 5 below 1000, Can this code be optimised. Project Euler #1
- What is the name for storing / packing many boolean states into one number?
- Is a speech trying to convince a crowd of something a persuasion or a performance check?
- What Happens if I Manifest a Double-Faced Card?
- Why do credit card issuers offer a grace period?
- What would shake a galaxy and what would shake the universe?
- Can spells function as feats?
- Are URLs important for the user?
- Automatically answer phone call on iPhone
- Is there a single historic event which could be changed to cause the USA to use SI units?
- 6502 CMP instruction doesn't compare as expected
- Can you determine a set of values from a set of sums?
- My supervisor is making me work on something that is not my PhD project what should I do?
- Relays vs. thyristors: What is best for swiching 230 V lights on and off rapidly (~ 5 Hz)?
- Finding real world historic examples of cultures/organizations/tribes to represent Orcs
- Problem with intersection of two paths
- In Excel, when I enter 22222.09482 then I see 22222.0948199999 number in the formula bar