The frontier port of Petropavlovsk, Kamchatka, was an army outpost which acquired an artillery company at some point before the garrison was dissolved in 1812 and the port became regional capital in 1813.
According to Clerke, in 1779, "only a sergeant and ten soldiers lived there". Frances Barkley wrote that on her arrival in 1792 she was "surprised by the report of three great Guns". According to Viskovatov's Uniforms of Russian army during the Napoleonic war, volume 8, by 1801 there was an Artillery Garrison Company in the port. In 1804, Löwenstern, Krusenstern, and Langsdorff of the Nadezhda all mentioned artillery officers. Viskovatov, volume 12, has quite a lot on the distinctions between sorts of army artillery companies, but doesn't describe this one.
When was the Petropavlovsk artillery company established?