I am researching whether Duleep Singh had daughters or grand-daughters born between 1900 and 1910.
Even if they are illegitimate (his children had no legitimate children)
From what I understand, when British conquered Kingdom of Punjab, Duleep Singh was sent to live in England. Queen Victoria was Godmother to several of his children.
What I found so far:
Children By Bamba Müller:
- Prince Victor Albert Jay Duleep Singh, died without legitimate children
- Frederick Duleep Singh, claimed he had illegitimate son, nothing about daughters.
- Bamba Sutherland, nothing about her having children
- Catherine Hilda Duleep Singh, born 1871, wasn't married, no children
- Sophia Duleep Singh, born 1876, no children
- Albert Edward Alexander Duleep Singh, died at age 13
Children By Ada Wetherill: