"I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
- How to tell a non-muslim friend that “Inter-faith Marriage not gonna work”?
- How to ask someone to stop playing Music without sounding Religious
- Why Real Part of FFT converts image into Rotation + Original?
- Why Crocodiles don't eat Hippos?
- Which Strange Fruit is this?
- Answer - Alternatives to NCBI Blast during US Govt Shutdowns?
- Answer - How to Teach StackOverflow more efficiently?
- Answer - Students can solve their Programming Exercises - but not explain..
- Answer - Has an individual ever purchased an entire country?
- Any alternative(s) for Cerelac?
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ― Rumi