Java/J2EE Developer with more than 11 years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle, specialty in developing client/server, multi-tier web-based enterprise applications from conception to implementation.
• Experienced in real time processing engine using Apache Storm, Spark and Apache Kafka
• Hands-on experience with NoSQL
• Sufficient knowledge of machine learning and algorithms in training data
• Experienced in using UML • Experienced in Multi Threading, Pooling, Exception Handling, Collection, Generics, JDBC APIs and design patterns • Experienced in implementing logging mechanism • Experienced in Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring LDAP, and Hibernate,JPA • Experienced in writing background job for reporting using bash scripting and standard Java • Built and deployed web services (both SOAP & Restful) • Proven record in rectifying errors, troubleshooting and resolving the problems
• Experienced in using CVS, SVN, VSS, and Bugzilla • Experienced in using Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL and writing procs, functions, triggers, packages and custom types in Oracle. • Experienced on Webshphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache-Tomcat. • Comfortable with UNIX, Linux variants (Ubuntu, Fedora), Sun Solaris, & Windows. • Experience with MyEclipse, Eclipse, NetBeans, and JBuilder IDEs. • Experienced in writing requirement response doc, functional and technical spec • Experience in managing client interaction and effort estimation. • Ability to learn and work efficiently as an individual and in groups.
Specialties: > Proficient in: JAVA, J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JAVA Beans, EJB, , Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring LDAP, Hibernate, Log4J, Crystal Reports, Excel and PDF Reports, Data Access Objects, MVC based applications, Unit Test Frameworks, Bash Shell Scripting, PL/SQL
Proficient in Websphere, JBOSS, l, Apachi Tomcat Proficient in Oracle (v8,v9, v10), PostgreSQL, MySQL
Member for 5 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 '17 at 12:05