What are the outer vests/jackets that samurai wear some sort of jacket, what are they called? image of a man from "Last Samurai" wearing an overtunic


That outer vest is a “Jinbaori”. Not referring to armour suit.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.