The current church of Villers-Bretonneux, Église Saint-Jean-Baptiste de Villers-Bretonneux was built after WWI. Before this was a church built in 1859; here is an historic photo. There was a church in Villers-Bretonneux before 1859. The earlier church was used e.g. in Cassini's triangulation of France (see p. 155).
Does anybody have some information (building time, drawing, position) of the pre-1859 church in Villers-Bretonneux?