For questions related to history of farming and breeding animals.
Questions tagged with agriculture should cover history of one of the following human activity:
- farming and cropping edible plants, like corn, wheat, rice, fruits etc.,
- breeding animals, like cows, pigs, chickens, horses etc.,
- farming plants that have other use than eating (like cotton, natural rubber) or animals (like sheep or silkworms),
- foresting and gardening,
- history of mechanized agriculture, that is use of machines and other devices in agriculture, like plough or harvester (consider adding technology),
- role of agriculture in economy or culture of particular territory in past eras (eg. in ancient-egypt).
Usually, questions should not cover use or processing of the above (eg. tanning, weaving, brewing, milling lumber, training dogs etc.).
For methods of transporting of agricultural products use the transportation tag.